Saturday, 24 January 2015

The Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer

Has everybody heard about this? What do we think? Schulz's family are apparently heavily involved, so that's good, and they've got the classic music. Me, I grudgingly accept it has to be computer animation and it least it feels like Peanuts...


  1. I didn 't know about this! Thanks Pete:) Judging from the trailer it's going to be all right. You can't beat Peanuts for innocent fun:)

  2. I saw a small article and picture on this in the Vue cinemas free magazine after a recent visit. I'm not a big Peanuts fan but I like these CGI type movies a lot now and anything by Blue Sky will be quality - probably wont go to the cinema to watch it but would pick up the DVD. Incidentally on a similar subject I went to see Paddington (ok I may have been dragged there by my other half) very entertaining wee film.

  3. I'm a huge Peanuts fan, my favourite run being the one where Charlie Brown puts a bag over his head and instantly becomes the most popular kid at summer camp, and I like that little kids will undoubtedly fall in love with Snoopy, Chuck and the gang, so I'm cautiously keen.
    Wasn't particularly interested in Paddington, but lots of people are praising it so maybe I'll give it a go.