Monday, 28 July 2014

The Steel Claw Part 2



We've had a request, and for once it's NOT 'Will you ever stop banging on about Bronze Age comics, no one cares, why don't you tell us about the latest crossover event that'll change Marvel's entire universe permanently and forever?!'
Well, have you seen Original Sin? Somebody stole The Watcher's eye?!! What next, Medusa's hair? Subby's ankle wings? Lockjaw's dinner bowl???

I digress. Nyloian has asked to see the second part of the beautiful Steel Claw / Jesus Blasco piece I posted a while back. So here we go with the best black & white 50's horror movie you've never seen:





















5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for sharing the last part of this story! You know how much I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading this episode as a boy, back in 1994! Its eerie atmosphere has stayed with me ever since! Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete, you have no idea how long I have been searching for this Kraniums story. I remember it from '65!
    Add my THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem at all, I could post Jesus Blasco all day..

    ReplyDelete