Thursday, 30 April 2009

Alex Nino


It's Alex Nino's birthday today, assuming creatures from other dimension's have birthday's. Alex was supposedly born in the Phillipines of human parents. This is clearly nonsense. See that photo? That's an actor Alex hires to appear at conventions for him. The real Alex Nino probably looks like one of those H.P.Lovecraft things in The Cthulhu Mythos. You don't believe me? Really? Here's the proof. NO ONE FROM THIS PLANET CAN DRAW LIKE THIS. As a for instance, here's an 'autobiographical' piece from Heavy Metal.











I rest my case.

3 comments:

  1. very VERY good choice of strip there, pete. this is one of my favourites. and, like your good self, I'm a BIG fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What issue of Heavy Metal is this from? I'm assuming its from the late 70s? I love the cover he did at one point for the magazine, but I was unaware he did any interior art. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really amazing and brutal too.///

    ReplyDelete